At LSFMX Track we recognize that riding and developing a motocross skill set can start at an early age. Attached below is a minor release form that will allow you or your minor to ride at LSFMX without a legal adult guardian present. Read the verbiage below, then follow the steps to print, fill out, and sign the minor release form.
1. Click to open the attached release forms.
2. Print each page.
3. Complete and sign each release form.
4. Present forms to LSFMX Track upon arrival/ sign in.
PRACTICE Forms Requirements:
1. Riders age 20 or older - need to sign the Liability Release Form. NO notary needed.
2. Riders age 19 or younger, with a legal guardian present - need to sign/and legal guardian sign the Liability Release Form once for the whole season. Notary IS required.
3. Riders age 19 or younger AND they plan to come with someone other than their legal guardian, they ALSO need a Guardian Release Form completed by their parent stating who the responsible person can be with them at the track. Notary IS required. This form needs to be signed once per responsible adult.